Thursday, July 2, 2009

I need a bigger basket

I've heard a pictures worth a thousand words, well todays picture is worth 5.   What you see is a scan of my left ovary and the dark spots are the follicles.  Today's check up revealed 5 more follicles for a total of 9. My estradial was 896 and I'm doing my best to keep the emotions under control.  I warned 2 of my girlfriends before lunch today that if I burst into tears during lunch that they should just carry on and ignore me.  Luckily that didn't happen and we had a nice lunch.  

I will be going in every day from now until my trigger (the shot to "release" the eggs).  I'm still exercising but at a much slower pace.  I went for a 5 mile walk but I would not have won any prizes for my pace.  At least I was willing to brave the 90+ degree heat for a nice stroll around the Chattahoochee river.

No comments:

Post a Comment