Monday, July 6, 2009

Trigger Happy

At my appointment this morning I had 21 follicles and my E2 jumped to 5,149.  I got the go ahead to give myself the trigger shot at 7:30 p.m. sharp and my retrieval will be on Wednesday morning at 7:30 am.  My mom is taking me to the retrieval because my hubby has a hard time getting off work on such a short notice.  His patients get really mad when they have to reschedule.  Not to mention there is no one better than your mother when you don't feel well.  

Wednesday will be a long day because we have to BE at the clinic at six a.m.  At least I can spend the remainder of the day resting.  

3 comments:

  1. Here from LAFCA to wish you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 follicles - that's amazing!
    Good luck :-)
    (here from L&F)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog name!
    Hi, I'm Barbara from Fairhaven Health. We manufacture natural, doctor-designed products to help couples conceive. We offer supplements, teas, diagnostic tools, etc. including products such as FertilAid for Women and Men.

    I've been reading your blog and you've got some great content! If there's interest on your part, we'd be happy to send you product samples for you to review or to use as giveaways. Just fyi, we're by no means a large pharmaceutical company and are committed to helping women conceive safely and naturally.

    I can be reached via Barbara@FairhavenHealth.com.

    ReplyDelete