Friday, July 3, 2009

And then there were 10

I had my follicle check this morning and I now have 10 (measurable) follicles.  I know there are more but the u/s tech this morning isn't one of the regular girls and she measures a bit different.  My estradiol was 1,687 - YIKES!  It spiked over 700 points last night.  I've already told my darling hubby that he needed to be extra nice to me today because I was not responsible for my actions.  I guess it is a good thing that we already had reservations at a nice restaurant tonight so I won't be complaining that he never takes me anywhere or that I have to cook dinner.  Ok, I admit I don't do much cooking to begin with.

I have another appointment at 8.15 am tomorrow, so much for sleeping in and enjoying the start of my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment