Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Blogger

Welcome New Readers.  This is my first time to participate in International Comment Leaving Week (IComLeavWe).  I am a very new blogger but not new to the world of infertility.  I just finished my 5th IVF and we did CGH testing and froze the embryos.  You can read my first post on June 4th and June 11th to get the background on.

For my family and friends I'm sure you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about.  There is a very famous blogger (http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com) and she has a list of blogs each month and you choose 5 to read each day and leave comments.  This is a good way to learn about other girls experiences and offer support to them and receive support from them.

I hope everyone enjoys my blog.  It has been a great experience to be able to put into words my feelings and share this with my family and friends.  Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Hey there, Peaches!
    Welcome to ICLW! This is only my 2nd time around and I love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your encouragement. GPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peaches!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm loving ICLW so far and hope you are too!

    Sounds like we have some unusal things in common. Blind dates and braces twice! = )

    Hope this next cycle is a success!
    Not a Fertile Myrtle
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the encouragement. :) I hope acupuncture turns out to be the key for both of us!! (I love your blog title, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW, and thanks for the comment on my blog!! I'm sending you all sorts of good wishes for this cycle. Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the bloggy and ICLW world :)
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! All the best on this cycle!!

    ICLW #53

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to ICLW! I love this time of the month. There are so many great women (and men) in this community.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blogosphere and the online ALI community Peaches.

    Hoping and praying the mock transfer cycle works to correct your lining and that the two little embryos that could are able to grow and thrive with YOU as their incubator.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you are enjoying ICLW.

    Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
    No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)

    ReplyDelete