Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heart Beat

We heard the heart beat today and it was so amazing. The baby is the tiny dot in between the two plus signs. He is measuring 6 weeks 4 days even though I'm 7 weeks 4 days. The RE said not to worry as long as the heart beat was present and everything looked good. Hearing the heart made everything real. I haven't had any morning sickness and my breast aren't sore (but they are getting bigger). I go back in 2 weeks for my next ultrasound and I will stay with my RE until I'm 12 weeks.

I feel so blessed by God right now and my sister told me any time I feel afraid that I need to say "Step away from my joy filled Spirit Satan". I like that visualization and plan to practice it.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading my blog and posting comments, it means a lot to me to be able to share this journey.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news. Makes me want to cry, in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me feel so happy for you....and i am proud of you for speaking satan out of your life, and not allowing him to steal your joy! good for you!

    ♥ ac

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! how amazing.

    today I had my first sonogram and at 5 wks we saw the sac... to early for a heartbeat but it was still pretty incredible. I can't wait to go back for the heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that little heartbeat the most wonderful thing you've ever seen/heard!? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you! Congratulations!

    (here from LFCA.)

    ReplyDelete