Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Meal

I had a lovely sushi dinner tonight with my mother. I am hoping this will be the last sushi I am able to eat for nine months. My mother lives about an hour away so she is spending the night tonight and taking me to the transfer tomorrow.

My transfer is at 12:30 p.m. and I have the last appointment slot so I can take as much time as I need lying on the table afterwards. I'm planning to spend 30 minutes lying flat on my back, then we are going straight to acupuncture to help calm my uterus and get the blood flowing directly to the uterus to allow for optimal conditions for implantation. When I get home I will update my blog.

I have had so many texts, phone calls and e-mails from my IRL friends and my blog buddies. I really appreciate the kind words and prayers. I'm praying hard for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment