Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas


I wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know that my beta more than doubled over the past 48 hours. It was 528 today. This is an indicator that everything is progressing as it should. I go back Friday for a 3rd blood draw and then I will continue to go back every few days until my beta reaches 10,000.

My husband's parents are out of the country so we decided to send them an e-mail to let them know we are expecting. I sent the attached picture with a note that Christmas came early at our house. I know they will be thrilled since this will only be there 2nd grandchild. I can't wait to hear there responses. I only wish my husband could have told them in person.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable :) They're going to be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I don't often get to post but I've been following your blog and praying that you get your BFP. I'm so excited for you and just wanted to send along some sticky baby dust for you. Congratulations! Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can keep thnking is OMG, OMG, OMG my baby is getting a miracle. As Peaches's Mother I want to thank you for praying for my DD. There are people all over the world that have been praying for her. I don't know the journey that the rest of you have gone through, but I do pray that you will also get your mircle

    ReplyDelete