Friday, November 13, 2009

No More Panties

I have been transferring clothes from my old dresser to my new dresser and I was doing this I suddenly noticed I have a LOT of panties. They were all just jammed in my old dresser but I decided to stack lay them flat in stacks by color. So I stacked and I stacked and I stacked. I started to realize I have a LOT of panties. So I started counting them and my final number was 164. That didn't include the stack I threw away or the ones still in the dirty clothes hamper. I have enough undies to not have to wash for almost 1/3 of the year. I really have no idea how I've managed to amass so many undies, but guess what arrived in the mail today? My V.S. panty coupon, I guess one more pair can't hurt.

Nemo enjoying the new bed and acting like we bought it just for him. Oh right, we did!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are too funny! Nemo looks exceedingly comfy laying there! :) Sweetpea loves nothing more than to lay on my side of the bed with her head on my pillow! Love her. :) Enjoy the new bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many panties!! I don't have near the number that you do, but if there's an apocalypse any time soon, I'm all set for undies. :) I hate doing laundry - my philosophy is, just buy more clothes!!

    PS - There's an award for you on my blog! I know you're super busy, so no worries if you can't get to it - you just were on my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete